Crusader’s Excalibur Prince fitted as standard with Independent coil suspension with twin shock absorbers for an ultra-smooth towing experience. Excalibur’s list of creature comforts is the envy of the rest. Spacious and thoughtfully appointed, even the dreary days seem to sparkle as you relax in the sumptuous seating or cook up a storm in the lavishly appointed kitchen. Plenty of storage space.
Upgrade Options Fitted To This Van:
• Square Edge Benchtops • Black Pack Upgrade
• 6” box steel chassis • Strengthened drawbar • Drawbar feature armour • Gunmetal 450mpa chassis • Independent suspension • All-terrain wheels and tyres • Toolbox with dual slides • Smooth composite walls • One-piece composite roof • One-piece composite floor • Hail resistant insulated body • Higher 80” ceilings • Two 95 litre water tanks • Greywater tank • Fan Forced oven • Spacious bathroom • Front-load washing machine • Two 170w solar panels • Digital battery management • Remote controlled lighting • Dust pressure vent • Outside Shower
The Serenity is all about space: from the huge club lounge and the higher ceilings, through to the abundance of light from the myriad of downlights and oversized windows, you can enjoy nature to the fullest. The structure
The Excalibur range is constructed using a 42mm one-piece composite floor comprised of 30mm of high-density polystyrene foam to insulate against cold or heat creep from the ground. Finished in smooth-sided composite Alupanel the Serenity offers a payload of around 650kg while the tandem independent suspension system with coil springs and shock absorbers is load rated to 3300kg.
From the outside The smooth-sided look found in all Excalibur models is easy to clean and designed to withstand the trials and tribulations of extended travel. The Serenity offers a large front toolbox with twin BBQ and generator slides on the extended drawbar, as well as a generous checker plate lined tunnel boot and external fixtures such as picnic table, a TV hutch and a hot and cold shower to help you enjoy the great outdoors.
Inside in style The Excalibur Serenity features a huge amount of living space enhanced by higher (80″) ceilings oversized windows, bright LED lights and a gloss ceiling. There is extensive storage space throughout, including a pull out pantry with baskets and drawers. The kitchen is equipped with a fan-forced oven and four-burner cooktop, two-door AES refrigerator, microwave, a sizeable sink and a water filter.
The utilities With your own supply of water, gas and electricity and your inbuilt grey water tank, you can take your Excalibur anywhere and not have to give up any of your modern conveniences. Your 120ah deep cycle battery is recharged by the two 170w solar panels and comes standard with two 9kg gas cylinders and two 95 litre water tanks.
Chassis & Build • CEILING HEIGHT80"/2032MM • ELECTRIC BRAKES 10" • DURATECH CHASSIS AND DRAW BAR 6" • BOX STEEL CHASSIS RATED MPA450 • INDEPENDANT SUSPENSION • GUNMETAL CHASSIS WITH SIG DRAWBAR • SHOCK ABSORBERS • TANDEM AXLE CONFIGURATION • 15X235 ALL-TERRAIN • ALLOY WHEELS AND TYRES • 8" JOCKEY WHEEL • HEAVY-DUTY JACK WITH JACKING POINTS • TWO ARM BUMPER BAR WITH SPARE WHEEL • TOW BALL 50MM COUPLING • FIBREGLASS UNDERBODY PROTECTION • CHECKER PLATE WHEEL SPATS • COMPOSITE INSULATED ONE-PIECE ROOF AND FLOOR • COMPOSITE PANEL SMOOTH SIDES • CHECKER PLATE DROP STEP & KICK PLATE • CHECKER PLATE TO FRONT, • REAR & 600MM SIDES • UNDERBODY PROTECTION FIBREGLASS
Electrical: • TWO 170w SOLAR PANELS AND CONTROLLER • 120ah DEEP CYCLE BATTERY • 4 LED READING LIGHTS WITH USB POINTS • DELUXE BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM • BATTERY IN EXTERNAL CHASSIS BOX • ROOF LIGHTING MIRROR FEATURE • REMOTE CONTROLLED LED CEILING LIGHTS • LED STRIP LIGHTING THROUGHOUT
• THREE ANNEX LIGHTS • STEP SAFETY LIGHT • POWERPOINTS IN WARDROBES & LIVING • EXTERNAL 12V SOCKET • TV ANTENNA INPUT SOCKET • DIGITAL TELEVISION AERIAL • LIGHT IN TUNNEL BOOT AWNING SIDE • TV DVD COMBO 32" WITH WALL BRACKET • CD/USB/BLUETOOTH AND SPEAKERS • EXTERNAL TV HUTCH WITH SPEAKERS Safety: • SMOKE ALARM • FIRE EXTINGUISHER • BREAKAWAY SYSTEM • INDOOR ENTRANCE GRAB HANDLE • REAR-VIEW CAMERA SINGLE VIEW • SECURITY DOOR • TUNNEL BOOT CHECKER PLATE LINING
Bathroom: • ENSUITE WITH SEPARATE SHOWER & TOILET • LARGE SHOWER CUBICLE • RAISED CERAMIC VANITY • CERAMIC SWIVEL TOILET • MIXER TAPS IN BASIN, SHOWER & SINK • TWO INTERNAL TOWEL RAILS
Heat & Cool: • EXHAUST FAN HATCHES IN BATHROOM • TWO LARGE MAIN HATCHES WITH LIGHTS • PRESSURE VENT • REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONER • 12V FANS FOR MAIN BED AND EACH BUNK Living: • PEDESTAL TABLE ADJUSTABLE • DRAWERS UNDER LOUNGE • CABINETS WITH BOTTOM EXTRUSIONS • External Fitting: • ROLL OUT AWNING • AWNING CENTRE SUPPORT
• ENTRY DOOR GRAB HANDLE WITH LIGHT • ELECTRIC ENTRY STEP SINGLE TIER • PICNIC TABLE Storage: • TOOLBOX WITH TWIN SLIDES • JERRYCAN HOLDERS • TWO 9KG LP GAS BOTTLES Windows & Doors: • F/R WINDOW WITH STONE SHIELD • TINTED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS • FLYSCREEN'S TO ALL WINDOWS • EXTERNAL SECURITY SCREEN DOOR • DOOR ROLLER BLIND • BLOCK OUT BLINDS Bedroom: • MAIN BED 6'2" X 5' OPTIONAL SINGLE BEDS • INNERSPRING MATTRESS MAIN • SLATTED MAIN BED BASE AND UPHOLSTERED BEDHEAD • WARDROBES WITH DRAWER Cabinetry: • ROLLED BENCHTOPS • PIANO HINGES • ROUNDED INTERNAL CUPBOARD MOLDING • CUPBOARD DOOR HANDLES • DUAL GAS DOOR STRUTS ON OVERHEADS • METAL DRAWERS Kitchen: • CLUB LOUNGE WITH FOOTRESTS • KITCHEN SPLASH BACK • SINK AND TAPWARE IN CHROME • COOKTOP, GRILL & FAN FORCED OVEN • MICROWAVE AND RANGEHOOD • REFRIGERATOR 224LTR AES • FULL HEIGHT PULL OUT PANTRY • PANTRY BASKETS AND DRAWERS • PADDING OVER DOOR • HALF HEIGHT CABINET AT ENTRY DOOR • CEILING HEIGHT CUPBOARD AT ENTRY
MY20 SERIES Musketeer Aramis is a popular rear door layout with rear ensuite and front bed.
Offering the high 80” ceilings that Crusader is known for the Musketeer Aramis lightweight and easy to tow without compromising any of the standard Crusader features.
THE STRUCTURE The fully insulated one-piece floor and roof along with the Meranti frame walls create a self-supporting body that rolls with the chassis movement. Combined with the standard Duratech box steel 6” chassis and drawbar with 3200kg rated Eye to Eye suspension and 15” light truck tyres make the Musketeer Aramis a pleasure to tow. Aramis offers a payload in excess of one tonne.
FROM THE OUTSIDE The Musketeer Aramis features white or optional silver/grey aluminium cladding finished with stylish decals, large tinted double-glazed windows, tandem gloss alloy wheels and external 12volt and 240volt power outlets.
INSIDE IN STYLE The roomy café dinette with tri-fold table offers comfortable seating whether dining or just relaxing. Quality appliances including the cooker with glass lid and griller, microwave, large two-door refrigerator, gas/electric hot water and reverse cycle air-conditioner are just some of the items specially selected for every Musketeer.
THE UTILITIES All the mod cons of the Aramis are powered by a 105ah deep cycle battery, which is recharged by the 160w solar panel or your car whilst towing. Two 9kg gas cylinders are provided and the two 95 litre water tanks can be filled separately and feature cutover switches.
• SMOOTH ALU PANEL SIDES • 6” ARV FULL CHASSIS • 42mm ONE-PIECE COMPOSITE FLOOR • FULL UNDERBODY FIBREGLASS SHEILD • QUEEN INNERSPRING BED • IBIS 3 RC AIR CONDITIONER • 170W SOLAR PANEL & REG. • RECESSED COOKTOP & FAN FORCED OVEN • FULL REAR ENSUITE • FULL PIANO HINGES ON ALL DOORS • DOMETIC 190ltr 3 WAY AUTO FRIDGE • 15 X 235/75 LT & POLISHED ALLOY WHEELS • POST FORMED BENCH TOPS • CHECKER PLATE PROTECTION • PULLOUT PANTRY • EXTERNAL TV ENTERTAINMENT HUTCH • EXTERNAL SPEAKERS • 2 X 95 LTR WATER TANKS + 95LTR GREY TANK • INTERNAL PRESSURE HATCH • REMOTE CONTROL ROOF LIGHTING • TOP LOADING WASHING MACHINE
• 2 YEAR WARRANTY • 105AH DEEP CYCLE BATTERY • 32mm ONE-PIECE COMPOSITE ROOF • MICROWAVE • CD/DVD/MP3/BT = RADIO • METAL DRAWERS ON NYLON RUNNERS • DOMETIC SECURITY DOOR • 24” TV/DVD • STARTER KIT • EXTERNAL GAS • LED LIGHTING • VAN 20.1 FOOT
VAN SIZE: 20 FEET TRAVEL LENGTH : 8252MM AVERAGE PAYLOAD: 870KG DESINATED ATM: 3200KG AVERAGE TARE: 2330 KG
6” box steel 450mpa chassis 6” drawbar to wheels All-terrain wheels and tyres Smooth composite walls One-piece composite roof One-piece composite floor Hail resistant insulated body Higher 80” ceilings Two 95 litre water tanks Greywater tank Recessed cooktop and grill Fan Forced oven Top load washing machine 170 watt Solar Remote controlled lighting Dust pressure vent Rearview camera External gas fitting External TV hutch External speakers Large Ensuite bathroom
The Crusader Musketeer Family Palace offers style and luxury all at an affordable price tag and is so highly equipped to leave very little to be desired, Externally, smooth and modern walls combine with the strong 6” Duratech chassis and drawbar and Crusaders renowned, fully insulated composite one-piece roof and floor to complete the perfect picture. The spacious feeling of your Musketeer is further enhanced by the large windows, a myriad over bright remote-controlled LED lighting and over high 80” ceilings.
• 6” box steel 450mpa chassis • 6” drawbar to wheels • All-terrain wheels and tyres • Smooth composite walls • One-piece composite roof • One-piece composite floor • Hail resistant insulated body • Higher 80” ceilings • Two 95 litre water tanks • Grey water tank • Recessed cook-top and grill • Fan Forced oven • Top load washing machine • 170w solar panel • Digital battery management • Remote controlled lighting • Dust pressure vent • Rearview camera • External gas fitting • External TV hutch • External speakers • Large En-suite bathroom • 2 Bunks Option • Sirocco Fans